Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 Seconds To Mars about to announce a SPLIT??


30 Seconds To Mars, originally uploaded by Yaghyah.

Look at that 30STM fans, another hint has been thrown at us that the band is about to split. Rumour OR no Rumour?? You decide...

In a recent interview, the band raised speculation after speaking about their future hinting "that they could be going on
a ten-year hiatus after the end of
their current world tour"

NOW in a new interview, guitarist Tomo Milicevic would only joke: "We can neither confirm nor
deny these allegations." remaining non-committal about their future.

Jared Leto

Jared Leto did however claim that they are exhausted after the promotion of their current "This Is War" album, saying: "I would love to make another video. [But] I think if we
did make another video, it would probably kill me, because I've been making videos for the past 18-20 months. I may have to go and check myself in for some time away if I do another video."

No comments:

Post a Comment